There are number of ways to treat pimples-some are chemical based and some are natural. I rely heavily, if you noticed, away from artificial and chemical based products as much as possible, because I have a sensitive skin.
Let me share some ways that you can treat pimples:
- Wash you hands and face periodically, especially if you work outside.
- Eat lots of veggies, especially green veggies
- Stay away from fry foods/oily foods
- Drinking lots of water
- Wash your face with warm water before sleeping and after getting up
- Tea Tree Oil-a therapeutic herb that is frequently used for anti bacterial reasons
- No Itching or touching pimple area(s)
- Soak with pimple area, especially too itchy with warm water, for short time
It will take time to heal, but it will heal. Continue with your routine of eating healthy foods and staying away from chemical based products, because they may cause allergy reactions that can cause pimples.