Now let us explore the topic of Breakouts, per the Beauty Sleep post.
Breakout is a rash that can and may happen (mostly) immediately after you use certain products. It is mostly an allergic reaction to the usage of product that reacts.
In order to treat the breakout best to do it:
- Leave the breakout spot alone-Keep fingers/hands off your face
- Wash the breakout spot with Soap and Water-No perfumed soaps
- Use a toner that is completely alcohol free
- Limit the usage of Cologne/Perfume-do not use on/around the breakout spot
- Blot off the extra oil of your food, if necessary-it does wonder!
- Limit/decrease and/or stop eating friend foods
- Add veggies, especially greens to your diet
- Exercise-try to stay relax and stress free
- Limit activities that you know you will touch your face-i.e. playing games/watching movie time
- Stop drinking pops/sodas- Strictly water
If none of these steps work, please see our next post. Our next post will provide the alternate steps to take. Keep posted!