Well here we are with new ideas and home remedies regarding pimples, unless otherwise noted, as we previously had promised. Let us know what you think and if you tried any/all of these, let us know your feedback:)
- 1 tbl spoon full of besan, add it to rice powder, some water to it, and apply the mixture of your face. This remedy is helpful for both pimples and blackheads. As the rice powder is very useful for scrubbing.
- Combine lemon juice and rose water in equal quantities. Apply this mixture on the affected area. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Lemon juice can also be applied in combination with an equal amount of groundnut oil. Apply this mixture on the affected area. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Lemon juice can also be added to sandalwood powder. Apply this mixture on the affected area. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Rubbing garlic on the affected area several times in a day can also be quite effective. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results
- Regularly applying the pulp of ripe tomatoes on the face for about an half an hr to an hour can be effective
- Cucumber pulp can also be used in the same way with the same results
- Raw papaya juice can be applied on the face for about an half an hr to an hour can be effective
- Simply applying freshly extracted mint juice serves as one of the easiest possible natural home remedies
- Applying a mixture of coriander juice and some turmeric is an effective home remedy
- Applying a mixture of mint juice and some turmeric is an effective home remedy
- Take two to three teaspoons of dried basil leaves and add to one cup water and boil the mixture for about 15-20 minutes. After the mixture is cooled apply it on the affected area. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results
- Mix some water in a mixture of crushed margosa (neem) leaves and turmeric to make a fine paste. Apply mixture on the pimples, leave it for about half an hour. Wash it off. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results
We have many more remedies, so we will continue in our next post, but please note that we haven’t tried any of the above remedies yet and so we are not sure if it works as of now. When you try, please make sure you are not allergic to any ingredient, please test a little bit first before apply any of the above applications/mixtures on effected areas.
We have been getting many comments, feedback, and emails regarding linking to our site, affiliate with our site, and/or using our blog posts, please before doing any of these actions, please send us the proper information such as:
- Your website address
- Which post you like and how you are going to link to us
That way we, at Diverse Beauty, are aware of where our posts going and linking to.
If you like our information, feel free to blogroll, but PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUR INFORMATION WITHOUT PROPER PERMISSION. Taking information without proper permission is a crime and can lead to various penalties.
We are extremely happy that the information we work so hard in searching and sharing is being appreciated.
Let us continue with our remedies that were emailed to us by you for compilation. In our previous post, we shared Home Remedies for Blackheads and now we will continue with pimples. Before we begin with home remedies for pimples, we want to remind you that it is extremely what one eats.
Good idea to eat
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat variety of fresh fruits
- Go for plenty of veggies
- Going for good amount of grains for healthy and balance diet
- Corns, sunflowers, and safflowers are known for therapeutic properties for curing as well as preventing pimples
Eating Habit can be Beauty or Ugly by Diverse Beauty
Staying far from and/or limiting intake
- Staying far from fat and oily foods
- Caffeinated and sugary products are harmful
- Junk food
It is March 2012 and we had promised we will collect and research information and put together a compilation of what are best Valentines Beauty tips. To our surprise we received quite a huge amount of emails and many of the beauty tips are/can be used “all year round.”
Majority of our tips that we received are also home remedies that many people are the world rely heavily on. We will be sharing these tips whole month so stay tuned:) Try it and share what you think!
Still stuck with Blackheads? Why not experiment with these quick home remedies?
Mild and Eco-friendly method to refresh your skin!
- Lime Juice and Milk- An efficient cleansing solution from lime juice and boiled milk. Instructions: Heat a glass of milk and mix it with the fresh juice of a medium-sized lime. Both of these ingredients are anti-oxidant. Carefully wash the blackhead areas with this mixture for at least for a week on a daily basis and then rinse it off with pure and cold water.
- Grated Potatoes-Wash your face with warm water and make sure there are no chemicals/dirt on your face. Leave the facial (grated potatoes) on for at least 10-15 minutes, rinse off the area with cold water. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Lemon Juice and Cinnamon-Cinnamon is known to fight many and various skin problems/diseases. Steps: Mix 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice with 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder. Make sure it is a fine paste, apply to the blackheads areas. Leave the paste on for at least 10-15 minutes. Wash it off with cold water. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Basil-Another household ingredient that is extremely helpful and easy to get hold of is basil. Put 2-3 tsp of dried basil into a medium cup of boiling water. Let the leaves steep for at least 15-20 minutes. After is cools down, dip a cotton ball into this tonic and apply it the affected sections. Wash it off with cold water. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
Well this is Home Remedies for Blackheads. Stay tuned for more easy and effective way to be beautiful! Remember beauty creates confidence and happiness!
As per our last post, Healthy Hair for Men and Women-Split Ends, we discussed if you go through split ends, what steps to take. Now here we will go in detail how to prevent from getting split ends in the first place!
Our daily hair routine may cause unknown damage to our hair without us realizing that!
- By being too harsh/careless can contribute to the problem.
- Chemicals in bath/ pool water
- Doing perm and hair dye all use different chemicals
- Shampoos and Conditioners too are full of chemicals
The combination of all substances and chemicals are deadly to our health, body, and hair. So let us try to stay away from such as much as possible; we are not saying completely stop using any of the listed above products, but putting a limit of the usage is good idea:)
Protecting our hair from exposure to water in various forms such as: swimming pools, oceans or lakes can also be helpful. Best way to go about doing that is wear a cap and/or once you are out of the pool, immediately wash your hair in fresh water.
Using shampoo and conditioner should be appropriate for your hair type. We all know there is one universal product that works for all. Remember is it extremely important how and number of times you wash your hair.
Our hair, no matter how strong they can be, still manage to break easily when we brush/comb them. Knowing that, it is better to brush/comb our hair when they are dry. When there is a tangle in the hair, don’t yank the tangle or fight with it, instead slowly untangle the part of the hair with our fingers and then slowly brush/comb that part of the hair.
We are receiving positive feedback yet there are also some hesitate comments stating where do we get our information from? What citation we use?
We use many sources such as:
- Online Websites
- Personal Experience
When we do research on certain topic(s) and we see something we would like to share, we make sure that we do proper research by using multiple sources.
If you still hesitate trusting our research, please do take some time to do some of your own research!
Thank you once again for vising us:) Have a wonderful day!
To all the Lovers and Hopeful Lovers,
Happy Valentines Day to you and to your better half. I hope and wish this is not the only day you love each other, but this day you pamper each other and love each forever.
Doing anything special? Please do share with us. Oh one more thing, don’t forget to send email or comment about your Valentine Beauty Tip, we are compiling them and will publish them in March!
I would like to share the names of, my all time favs, most memorable and romantic lovers here:
- Laila Majnu
- Romeo Juliet
- Heer Ranja
- Shah Jahan and Anjuman Begum (Mumtaz)
Lovers Destination by Diverse Beauty
Who is your fav romantic couple? Which is your fav lovers destination? Do share!