Let us continue with our remedies that were emailed to us by you for compilation. In our previous post, we shared Home Remedies for Blackheads and now we will continue with pimples. Before we begin with home remedies for pimples, we want to remind you that it is extremely what one eats.
Good idea to eat
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat variety of fresh fruits
- Go for plenty of veggies
- Going for good amount of grains for healthy and balance diet
- Corns, sunflowers, and safflowers are known for therapeutic properties for curing as well as preventing pimples
Eating Habit can be Beauty or Ugly by Diverse Beauty
Staying far from and/or limiting intake
- Staying far from fat and oily foods
- Caffeinated and sugary products are harmful
- Junk food
It is March 2012 and we had promised we will collect and research information and put together a compilation of what are best Valentines Beauty tips. To our surprise we received quite a huge amount of emails and many of the beauty tips are/can be used “all year round.”
Majority of our tips that we received are also home remedies that many people are the world rely heavily on. We will be sharing these tips whole month so stay tuned:) Try it and share what you think!
Still stuck with Blackheads? Why not experiment with these quick home remedies?
Mild and Eco-friendly method to refresh your skin!
- Lime Juice and Milk- An efficient cleansing solution from lime juice and boiled milk. Instructions: Heat a glass of milk and mix it with the fresh juice of a medium-sized lime. Both of these ingredients are anti-oxidant. Carefully wash the blackhead areas with this mixture for at least for a week on a daily basis and then rinse it off with pure and cold water.
- Grated Potatoes-Wash your face with warm water and make sure there are no chemicals/dirt on your face. Leave the facial (grated potatoes) on for at least 10-15 minutes, rinse off the area with cold water. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Lemon Juice and Cinnamon-Cinnamon is known to fight many and various skin problems/diseases. Steps: Mix 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice with 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder. Make sure it is a fine paste, apply to the blackheads areas. Leave the paste on for at least 10-15 minutes. Wash it off with cold water. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Basil-Another household ingredient that is extremely helpful and easy to get hold of is basil. Put 2-3 tsp of dried basil into a medium cup of boiling water. Let the leaves steep for at least 15-20 minutes. After is cools down, dip a cotton ball into this tonic and apply it the affected sections. Wash it off with cold water. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
Well this is Home Remedies for Blackheads. Stay tuned for more easy and effective way to be beautiful! Remember beauty creates confidence and happiness!
In our previous post, Causes for Dark Circles Under Eyes, we described the causes and in Hidden Truth about Dark Circles Under Eyes, defined, now finally we will be discussing treatment and how you can try to rid of those dark circles or at least lighten to your skin tone.
If you want to try to take care of dark circles under your eyes by yourself at home here are few options to go for:
- Freezing: Try a cold ice, frozen spoon, cold used teabag, or a bag frozen peas, wrap the item (one product at a time) in a soft cloth or handkerchief and put it under your eyes to temporarily reduce dilated and discoloration.
- Cushion Sleep. Instead of using only one pillow when sleeping, try to get two or more, that can help prevent puffiness under lower eyelids.
- Snooze. Many times it is good idea to sleep in and get refreshed sleep. It can help the whole body relax and function properly.
- Summer Blast. During summer months it is really good idea to use sunscreen lotion and going for sunglasses. Go easy on your eyes with all the light and heat!
- Over the Counter. it you have a cold, use the nasal congestion medication over the counter and/or prescribed by your doctor, that can help clear the puffiness of your eyes.
- Make Up. There are over hundreds of skin creams and lotions to cover the dark circles. I would highly suggest researching the ingredients of the product before trying on your skin, due to allergy reaction.
- Magic. I am not kidding the right color concealer can do the trick! Avoid scented products due to allergy reactions.
Now give it a try and let us know!!!
In my post, Hidden Truth about Dark Circles Under Eyes, we defined the basics, now let us look at the cause of that.
- Aging—getting older is natural but not taking care of yourself can cause large amount of darker circles under your eyes
- Allergies—yes having allergies can also create dark circles
- Genetics—unfortunately many times dark circles under our eyes can be a gift from our genetics, especially if they start in young age
- Stress—this abuses our body and can cause such damage
- Smoking/Alcohol—that too can increase dark circles
- Weight Changes—gaining and/or losing too much weight can effect dark circles
These are just few ways that can create dark circles under our eyes. Try to understand why you are getting dark circles under your eyes and then let us explore the treatments next!
What do you think that ages you most (men and women)?
You may have answered wrinkles or gray hair, I assume. I also used to think and believe that, but believe it or not, it is dark circles under our eyes!
There have been research by many profit and non profit organizations:
- Hospitals— Mayo Clinic
- Mega cosmetic industries—Olay
- Online medical research—Webmd
Dark circles under eyes aren’t a sign of tiredness, exhaustion, or any serious illness, they can and do make us feel really old.
Dark circles under eyes affect both genders-men and women and even though many times these circles appear in adulthood, but don’t be fooled, because young children and teenagers can develop dark circles under their eyes pretty fast.
We all are familiar with this phrase, but have you ever realized how true the phrase, “Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.”
- Beauty is what pleases our eye
- Eyes provides us with the important sense-sight!
- Eyes tells the stories of our lives
- Eyes can detect difference between true vs. lies
Our world is looked through our eyes on daily basis; our perspective is through our eyes, and most of all our eyes holds the mysteries and answers to many unimaginable sights.
Let our eyes be beautiful and tell the stories of our lives!
Eyes by Diverse Beauty
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.”