Well here we are with new ideas and home remedies regarding pimples, unless otherwise noted, as we previously had promised. Let us know what you think and if you tried any/all of these, let us know your feedback:)
- 1 tbl spoon full of besan, add it to rice powder, some water to it, and apply the mixture of your face. This remedy is helpful for both pimples and blackheads. As the rice powder is very useful for scrubbing.
- Combine lemon juice and rose water in equal quantities. Apply this mixture on the affected area. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Lemon juice can also be applied in combination with an equal amount of groundnut oil. Apply this mixture on the affected area. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Lemon juice can also be added to sandalwood powder. Apply this mixture on the affected area. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Rubbing garlic on the affected area several times in a day can also be quite effective. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results
- Regularly applying the pulp of ripe tomatoes on the face for about an half an hr to an hour can be effective
- Cucumber pulp can also be used in the same way with the same results
- Raw papaya juice can be applied on the face for about an half an hr to an hour can be effective
- Simply applying freshly extracted mint juice serves as one of the easiest possible natural home remedies
- Applying a mixture of coriander juice and some turmeric is an effective home remedy
- Applying a mixture of mint juice and some turmeric is an effective home remedy
- Take two to three teaspoons of dried basil leaves and add to one cup water and boil the mixture for about 15-20 minutes. After the mixture is cooled apply it on the affected area. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results
- Mix some water in a mixture of crushed margosa (neem) leaves and turmeric to make a fine paste. Apply mixture on the pimples, leave it for about half an hour. Wash it off. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results
We have many more remedies, so we will continue in our next post, but please note that we haven’t tried any of the above remedies yet and so we are not sure if it works as of now. When you try, please make sure you are not allergic to any ingredient, please test a little bit first before apply any of the above applications/mixtures on effected areas.
Let us continue with our remedies that were emailed to us by you for compilation. In our previous post, we shared Home Remedies for Blackheads and now we will continue with pimples. Before we begin with home remedies for pimples, we want to remind you that it is extremely what one eats.
Good idea to eat
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat variety of fresh fruits
- Go for plenty of veggies
- Going for good amount of grains for healthy and balance diet
- Corns, sunflowers, and safflowers are known for therapeutic properties for curing as well as preventing pimples
Eating Habit can be Beauty or Ugly by Diverse Beauty
Staying far from and/or limiting intake
- Staying far from fat and oily foods
- Caffeinated and sugary products are harmful
- Junk food
It is March 2012 and we had promised we will collect and research information and put together a compilation of what are best Valentines Beauty tips. To our surprise we received quite a huge amount of emails and many of the beauty tips are/can be used “all year round.”
Majority of our tips that we received are also home remedies that many people are the world rely heavily on. We will be sharing these tips whole month so stay tuned:) Try it and share what you think!
Still stuck with Blackheads? Why not experiment with these quick home remedies?
Mild and Eco-friendly method to refresh your skin!
- Lime Juice and Milk- An efficient cleansing solution from lime juice and boiled milk. Instructions: Heat a glass of milk and mix it with the fresh juice of a medium-sized lime. Both of these ingredients are anti-oxidant. Carefully wash the blackhead areas with this mixture for at least for a week on a daily basis and then rinse it off with pure and cold water.
- Grated Potatoes-Wash your face with warm water and make sure there are no chemicals/dirt on your face. Leave the facial (grated potatoes) on for at least 10-15 minutes, rinse off the area with cold water. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Lemon Juice and Cinnamon-Cinnamon is known to fight many and various skin problems/diseases. Steps: Mix 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice with 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder. Make sure it is a fine paste, apply to the blackheads areas. Leave the paste on for at least 10-15 minutes. Wash it off with cold water. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Basil-Another household ingredient that is extremely helpful and easy to get hold of is basil. Put 2-3 tsp of dried basil into a medium cup of boiling water. Let the leaves steep for at least 15-20 minutes. After is cools down, dip a cotton ball into this tonic and apply it the affected sections. Wash it off with cold water. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
Well this is Home Remedies for Blackheads. Stay tuned for more easy and effective way to be beautiful! Remember beauty creates confidence and happiness!
In our previous post, Causes for Dark Circles Under Eyes, we described the causes and in Hidden Truth about Dark Circles Under Eyes, defined, now finally we will be discussing treatment and how you can try to rid of those dark circles or at least lighten to your skin tone.
If you want to try to take care of dark circles under your eyes by yourself at home here are few options to go for:
- Freezing: Try a cold ice, frozen spoon, cold used teabag, or a bag frozen peas, wrap the item (one product at a time) in a soft cloth or handkerchief and put it under your eyes to temporarily reduce dilated and discoloration.
- Cushion Sleep. Instead of using only one pillow when sleeping, try to get two or more, that can help prevent puffiness under lower eyelids.
- Snooze. Many times it is good idea to sleep in and get refreshed sleep. It can help the whole body relax and function properly.
- Summer Blast. During summer months it is really good idea to use sunscreen lotion and going for sunglasses. Go easy on your eyes with all the light and heat!
- Over the Counter. it you have a cold, use the nasal congestion medication over the counter and/or prescribed by your doctor, that can help clear the puffiness of your eyes.
- Make Up. There are over hundreds of skin creams and lotions to cover the dark circles. I would highly suggest researching the ingredients of the product before trying on your skin, due to allergy reaction.
- Magic. I am not kidding the right color concealer can do the trick! Avoid scented products due to allergy reactions.
Now give it a try and let us know!!!
Many people (men and women) hesitate to use soap on their skin, since:certain companies used animal fats and vegetable oils in their soaps to make it “look beautiful.”
Now that aspect has completely changed, soap industries have listened to their users concerns and have adapted different way of making the product, which is more healthy to skin.
Reality, currently you would be able to find variety of options of soaps to use. Go for milder and moisturizers soaps, which doesn’t dry your skin but provides cleaning beauty.
Have you ever been told don’t eat too much chocolate because it might give you breakouts? If yes, then it is time to change that viewpoint, because that is a myth!
The reality is eating chocolate will not give you breakouts, but if you don’t eat healthy that may cause your body to react, that can definitely cause pimples, breakouts, and zits!
Chocolate Breakout by Diverse Beauty
In my post, Hidden Truth about Dark Circles Under Eyes, we defined the basics, now let us look at the cause of that.
- Aging—getting older is natural but not taking care of yourself can cause large amount of darker circles under your eyes
- Allergies—yes having allergies can also create dark circles
- Genetics—unfortunately many times dark circles under our eyes can be a gift from our genetics, especially if they start in young age
- Stress—this abuses our body and can cause such damage
- Smoking/Alcohol—that too can increase dark circles
- Weight Changes—gaining and/or losing too much weight can effect dark circles
These are just few ways that can create dark circles under our eyes. Try to understand why you are getting dark circles under your eyes and then let us explore the treatments next!