Well here we are with new ideas and home remedies regarding pimples, unless otherwise noted, as we previously had promised. Let us know what you think and if you tried any/all of these, let us know your feedback:)
- 1 tbl spoon full of besan, add it to rice powder, some water to it, and apply the mixture of your face. This remedy is helpful for both pimples and blackheads. As the rice powder is very useful for scrubbing.
- Combine lemon juice and rose water in equal quantities. Apply this mixture on the affected area. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Lemon juice can also be applied in combination with an equal amount of groundnut oil. Apply this mixture on the affected area. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Lemon juice can also be added to sandalwood powder. Apply this mixture on the affected area. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Rubbing garlic on the affected area several times in a day can also be quite effective. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results
- Regularly applying the pulp of ripe tomatoes on the face for about an half an hr to an hour can be effective
- Cucumber pulp can also be used in the same way with the same results
- Raw papaya juice can be applied on the face for about an half an hr to an hour can be effective
- Simply applying freshly extracted mint juice serves as one of the easiest possible natural home remedies
- Applying a mixture of coriander juice and some turmeric is an effective home remedy
- Applying a mixture of mint juice and some turmeric is an effective home remedy
- Take two to three teaspoons of dried basil leaves and add to one cup water and boil the mixture for about 15-20 minutes. After the mixture is cooled apply it on the affected area. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results
- Mix some water in a mixture of crushed margosa (neem) leaves and turmeric to make a fine paste. Apply mixture on the pimples, leave it for about half an hour. Wash it off. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results
We have many more remedies, so we will continue in our next post, but please note that we haven’t tried any of the above remedies yet and so we are not sure if it works as of now. When you try, please make sure you are not allergic to any ingredient, please test a little bit first before apply any of the above applications/mixtures on effected areas.
Let us continue with our remedies that were emailed to us by you for compilation. In our previous post, we shared Home Remedies for Blackheads and now we will continue with pimples. Before we begin with home remedies for pimples, we want to remind you that it is extremely what one eats.
Good idea to eat
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat variety of fresh fruits
- Go for plenty of veggies
- Going for good amount of grains for healthy and balance diet
- Corns, sunflowers, and safflowers are known for therapeutic properties for curing as well as preventing pimples
Eating Habit can be Beauty or Ugly by Diverse Beauty
Staying far from and/or limiting intake
- Staying far from fat and oily foods
- Caffeinated and sugary products are harmful
- Junk food
It is March 2012 and we had promised we will collect and research information and put together a compilation of what are best Valentines Beauty tips. To our surprise we received quite a huge amount of emails and many of the beauty tips are/can be used “all year round.”
Majority of our tips that we received are also home remedies that many people are the world rely heavily on. We will be sharing these tips whole month so stay tuned:) Try it and share what you think!
Still stuck with Blackheads? Why not experiment with these quick home remedies?
Mild and Eco-friendly method to refresh your skin!
- Lime Juice and Milk- An efficient cleansing solution from lime juice and boiled milk. Instructions: Heat a glass of milk and mix it with the fresh juice of a medium-sized lime. Both of these ingredients are anti-oxidant. Carefully wash the blackhead areas with this mixture for at least for a week on a daily basis and then rinse it off with pure and cold water.
- Grated Potatoes-Wash your face with warm water and make sure there are no chemicals/dirt on your face. Leave the facial (grated potatoes) on for at least 10-15 minutes, rinse off the area with cold water. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Lemon Juice and Cinnamon-Cinnamon is known to fight many and various skin problems/diseases. Steps: Mix 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice with 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder. Make sure it is a fine paste, apply to the blackheads areas. Leave the paste on for at least 10-15 minutes. Wash it off with cold water. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Basil-Another household ingredient that is extremely helpful and easy to get hold of is basil. Put 2-3 tsp of dried basil into a medium cup of boiling water. Let the leaves steep for at least 15-20 minutes. After is cools down, dip a cotton ball into this tonic and apply it the affected sections. Wash it off with cold water. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
Well this is Home Remedies for Blackheads. Stay tuned for more easy and effective way to be beautiful! Remember beauty creates confidence and happiness!
In our post, Nails, we provided the definition, now let us explore the Nail care!
We explained Nails Do’s now let us look at Nails Dont’s.
- Try not to use nail products that contain formaldehyde or toluene, they can damage your nails and can negatively effect your health
- Don’t use your fingernails as tools to pry things open, to fix stuff, to grasp items, and etc
- Not a good idea to soak nails in water for long time, they become weak and easily to break
- Don’t go overboard with nail polish remover, remember it is made from chemicals, so use when needed and in small amounts
- Don’t try to push the cuticles, let them grow freely
- Don’t bite your nails, it is disgusting and can leave teeth marks on your nails
- If your nails are long, don’t chew on them or break them, but cut them cleanly
- If your nails hurt, don’t ignore the pain, get appropriate medical attention
It is always a good idea, if unsure what to do go to the salon and/or to pharmacy store to see the specialists.
In our previous post, Nails, we provided the definition, now let us explore the Nail care!
Going to the salon and getting nails is seriously part one, but what about taking care of them after that.
Let us first look at Nails Do’s and then next time we will cover Nails Dont’s.
- In order prevent nails from breaking and splitting, do coat the outside of the nails with polish
- Even it can be painful it is important to moisturize the cuticle area to prevent cracking and peeling
- I know it can be a hassle, but wearing gloves for chores and jobs, it can help nails from becoming weak.
- Most nail abuse comes from working an in office environment such as filing, opening letters, typing, and etc, do use appropriate tools for the work, instead of relying on the nail power
- Using hand cream is very good idea, it keeps nails moisturized
- In order to prevent our hand and nails from sun damage, it is crucial to use sunscreen at all times
- Very important to use clean nail files and clean nails with clean equipment so the bacteria and germs don’t spread
- If your nails have bacteria, treat it immediately by:
- Visiting pharmacy store and purchasing antibacterial creams and ointments
- Going to salon and getting advice from the nail specialist
I hope these tips help you. See ya in the next post!
I am back for few days! I am happy and ready to provide you information on various Diverse Beauty secrets)
How have you been? Well let us not waste any time and jump right into today’s topic-nails!
Well we usually take The nails and hands, the most two parts of our bodies for granted. We use them on daily basis, everyday of our lives, but yet fail to take care of them as much as we should. Well it is never too late to take care of them, so let us dive in!
We know what nails are but why don’t I quickly define so we are all on same page.
A nail, simply defined. is a horn-like envelope covering the skin of fingers and toes in humans.
Fingernails by Diverse Beauty
Toes Nails by Diverse Beauty
In our previous post, Causes for Dark Circles Under Eyes, we described the causes and in Hidden Truth about Dark Circles Under Eyes, defined, now finally we will be discussing treatment and how you can try to rid of those dark circles or at least lighten to your skin tone.
If you want to try to take care of dark circles under your eyes by yourself at home here are few options to go for:
- Freezing: Try a cold ice, frozen spoon, cold used teabag, or a bag frozen peas, wrap the item (one product at a time) in a soft cloth or handkerchief and put it under your eyes to temporarily reduce dilated and discoloration.
- Cushion Sleep. Instead of using only one pillow when sleeping, try to get two or more, that can help prevent puffiness under lower eyelids.
- Snooze. Many times it is good idea to sleep in and get refreshed sleep. It can help the whole body relax and function properly.
- Summer Blast. During summer months it is really good idea to use sunscreen lotion and going for sunglasses. Go easy on your eyes with all the light and heat!
- Over the Counter. it you have a cold, use the nasal congestion medication over the counter and/or prescribed by your doctor, that can help clear the puffiness of your eyes.
- Make Up. There are over hundreds of skin creams and lotions to cover the dark circles. I would highly suggest researching the ingredients of the product before trying on your skin, due to allergy reaction.
- Magic. I am not kidding the right color concealer can do the trick! Avoid scented products due to allergy reactions.
Now give it a try and let us know!!!