We covered almost all the points that are listed in Beauty Sleep, we have few more and then you guys should understand the importance of washing the make up and all chemicals before going to sleep. Now we are on “Saggy/Old Skin.”
Our skin goes through a lot of challenges on daily basis:
- Weather/temperature changes
- Environment differences-air changes
- Touching-we keep touching and so do other people (hugging, kissing, etc)
- Various number of make up products used
With these listed items and many more that touch our skin, imagine how harsh the conditions our skin faces. If we don’t take care of our skin, it would eventually become saggy/old.
Taking care of our skin keeps us young, healthy, and beautiful!
Now let us explore the topic of Breakouts, per the Beauty Sleep post.
Breakout is a rash that can and may happen (mostly) immediately after you use certain products. It is mostly an allergic reaction to the usage of product that reacts.
In order to treat the breakout best to do it:
- Leave the breakout spot alone-Keep fingers/hands off your face
- Wash the breakout spot with Soap and Water-No perfumed soaps
- Use a toner that is completely alcohol free
- Limit the usage of Cologne/Perfume-do not use on/around the breakout spot
- Blot off the extra oil of your food, if necessary-it does wonder!
- Limit/decrease and/or stop eating friend foods
- Add veggies, especially greens to your diet
- Exercise-try to stay relax and stress free
- Limit activities that you know you will touch your face-i.e. playing games/watching movie time
- Stop drinking pops/sodas- Strictly water
If none of these steps work, please see our next post. Our next post will provide the alternate steps to take. Keep posted!
Well, according to Beauty Sleep, we have finally reached to zits.
Zit is an kind of acne that is similar to pimple, the difference is that zit looks a bit different from pimple. Zits are very popular among teenagers and young adults, since the bodies of those individuals are changing and the skin oils tend to act up.
Zits by Diverse Beauty
The best way to prevent/treating zit is:
- Don’t try to pinch, poke, squeeze, and/or was the zit, because it can become worse and create permanent damage.
- If you accidentally did squeeze, touch, and/or poked the zit, quickly was the part of the place on the skin where the zit popped and wash your hands with soap.
- Don’t scrub your face, but wash your face daily, before sleeping and after waking up.
- Don’t use any kind of harsh soaps/chemical based products on zits.
- If the zit problem gets worse and/or painful, best to see your dermatologist.
Remember everyone goes through the phase, so don’t stress out!
First and foremost I would like to wish each and everyone of you Happy First Friday of 2012! Hope your New Year is going well.
Today its time to cover Blackheads from our previous post, Beauty Sleep. Let us first define what it means when we state Blackheads.
Blackheads are a type of acne, they are basically a dark black spot. They can and may appear in any part of our face and body. Blackheads are often recurring and will appear mostly on our nose, ears, chin, around lips, mouth corner, chest and/or back. They usually, but not very time, occur in groups (more then one at a time) stubborn.
Next time, I’ll share how to prevent getting them and later will share how to treat them!
Let us continue where we had previously left. In Beauty Sleep, we explained what can happen if one sleeps with the make up.
We defined Oily Skin, looked at the positive and negative aspect of oily skin, we also illustrated how to treat oily skin. Now let us look at second point, which is Pimples.
By definition, pimples spot is a an acne that is excess in oil getting trapped in the pores.
Pimples illustrated by Diverse Beauty
In the post, “Beauty Sleep,” I had mentioned various negative side effects. I want to take some time now to take each point and define. I understand you guys can easily look up on Wikipedia, but not many times the information is accurate.
Let us first define oily skin, simple known as greasy and shiny skin. For my medical friends, you may be familiar with the term sebum (skin oils) to be viewed as negative in the society yet we don’t realize many times every thing has both sides; positive and negative.
Since our skin and hair are touching each other they work along with each other-oils in our hair don’t have anywhere to go, so they do deep inside our skin and depending how one takes care of his/her facial, they may and can face pores that are basically made of oils as this is one of the ways to escape and make new oils.
Next I’ll be discussing positives and negatives of oily skins. Later I would like to illustrate how to take care of your facial, so one can understand the importance of treating oily skin.