Hi guys, sorry for not posting, have become quiet hectic, not only with work but with two projects.
One project is we are trying to launch a store. That way, you will be able to see what we use and you can purchase within minutes without leaving the comfy of your house.
Another project we are working is getting into media. Yes, you read it correct. We are trying to get ourselves situated in media, will keep you informed on our statuses!
How is it going with you? Ready for Valentines? Just few beauty tips we would like to share with you:
- Don’t be afraid to wear make up, since now you know it is important to wash them of before going to sleep
- Get your nails done, remember it is important not to use your nails as working tools, but as beauty symbol
- Forget soda/pop and go for water, whether it is a date or party
- Skip on red colors and go for bold colors, so in this wintery/cold Feb you skin tones stands out
Well that is about it for today, don’t forget us and to visit us as we continue our Diverse Beauty journey!
Ok guys, I know we all all are aware Valentine’s Day is around the corner, so we have decided instead of us providing the Beauty tips for Valentines to you, why don’t we give you that opportunity!
Share your Beauty Tips this Valentines with us: email us at email@example.com and/or post them under this post and we will compile them at the end of the month and share with our readers!
Valentine Day Diverse Beauty Tips
Hello friends, it is almost time for Thanksgiving. I am really excited, my family is getting together and also there is no work. I would get to sleep in, hopefully, and catch up with my family.
What are your plans? Are you going to go shopping on Thanksgiving? Will you wait for Black Friday? This year it is going to be weird with many stores opening at 9pm don’t you think? It seems slowly, “Thanksgiving” will be known for shopping day, don’t you think?
I wanted to share few beauty tips for Thanksgiving before the actual holiday. I understand during the Thanksgiving dinner, we see so much food and since we are with our family/friends, we start eating and talking. Taking in so much excitement can and may make us forget how much food we digested right? Few cool tricks can go long ways.
- Wear long sweaters, please no baggy or huge sweaters. You don’t want to hide yourself, you want to create “long leg” look
- Wear boots, not winter boots, but more like high heel and stylish boots, that way you look taller
- Great time to wear accessories
- Don’t forget to wear colors according to your skin tone!
- Skip pop/soda and stay with water
- Don’t overfill your plate, make sure you can see some space in your plate
- Eat slowly, since you know you are with your family, take your time eating.
- Take breaks between bites
- Before touching dessert, take a short walk or do some indoor exercise
- Don’t sleep with full stomach, do some workout and/or go for a walk
***Happy and Safe Thanksgiving from Diverse Beauty***