In my post, Hidden Truth about Dark Circles Under Eyes, we defined the basics, now let us look at the cause of that.
- Aging—getting older is natural but not taking care of yourself can cause large amount of darker circles under your eyes
- Allergies—yes having allergies can also create dark circles
- Genetics—unfortunately many times dark circles under our eyes can be a gift from our genetics, especially if they start in young age
- Stress—this abuses our body and can cause such damage
- Smoking/Alcohol—that too can increase dark circles
- Weight Changes—gaining and/or losing too much weight can effect dark circles
These are just few ways that can create dark circles under our eyes. Try to understand why you are getting dark circles under your eyes and then let us explore the treatments next!