In our previous post, Causes for Dark Circles Under Eyes, we described the causes and in Hidden Truth about Dark Circles Under Eyes, defined, now finally we will be discussing treatment and how you can try to rid of those dark circles or at least lighten to your skin tone.
If you want to try to take care of dark circles under your eyes by yourself at home here are few options to go for:
- Freezing: Try a cold ice, frozen spoon, cold used teabag, or a bag frozen peas, wrap the item (one product at a time) in a soft cloth or handkerchief and put it under your eyes to temporarily reduce dilated and discoloration.
- Cushion Sleep. Instead of using only one pillow when sleeping, try to get two or more, that can help prevent puffiness under lower eyelids.
- Snooze. Many times it is good idea to sleep in and get refreshed sleep. It can help the whole body relax and function properly.
- Summer Blast. During summer months it is really good idea to use sunscreen lotion and going for sunglasses. Go easy on your eyes with all the light and heat!
- Over the Counter. it you have a cold, use the nasal congestion medication over the counter and/or prescribed by your doctor, that can help clear the puffiness of your eyes.
- Make Up. There are over hundreds of skin creams and lotions to cover the dark circles. I would highly suggest researching the ingredients of the product before trying on your skin, due to allergy reaction.
- Magic. I am not kidding the right color concealer can do the trick! Avoid scented products due to allergy reactions.
Now give it a try and let us know!!!