Ok we explored the topic of Breakouts, now let us see if none of the previous steps work what to do.
Best step to take is to go see a dermatologist. The dermatologist can and may prescribe a cream and other medications that can help you with the acne. Many times acne takes time to go/be cure is because of anxiety and stress.
Breakout Stress---Diverse Beauty
Well, according to Beauty Sleep, we have finally reached to zits.
Zit is an kind of acne that is similar to pimple, the difference is that zit looks a bit different from pimple. Zits are very popular among teenagers and young adults, since the bodies of those individuals are changing and the skin oils tend to act up.
Zits by Diverse Beauty
The best way to prevent/treating zit is:
- Don’t try to pinch, poke, squeeze, and/or was the zit, because it can become worse and create permanent damage.
- If you accidentally did squeeze, touch, and/or poked the zit, quickly was the part of the place on the skin where the zit popped and wash your hands with soap.
- Don’t scrub your face, but wash your face daily, before sleeping and after waking up.
- Don’t use any kind of harsh soaps/chemical based products on zits.
- If the zit problem gets worse and/or painful, best to see your dermatologist.
Remember everyone goes through the phase, so don’t stress out!
We defined Whiteheads, but now the main question is how to prevent and/or treat Whiteheads right? Well, let us look at that now!
- Avoid harsh soaps
- Stay away from too many chemical based creams
- Moisturizers/Lotions that are old/expired throw them out
- Stop using old and/or shared make-up
- Become familiar with your own skin-tone/oily/dry
- Use Natural make up
- Use appropriate facial cleaning products for your face
- Steam your face to clean all the oils and pores
Never try to squeeze whitehead, it can create further damage, best to go to your dermatologist.