Well, according to Beauty Sleep, we have finally reached to zits.
Zit is an kind of acne that is similar to pimple, the difference is that zit looks a bit different from pimple. Zits are very popular among teenagers and young adults, since the bodies of those individuals are changing and the skin oils tend to act up.
The best way to prevent/treating zit is:
- Don’t try to pinch, poke, squeeze, and/or was the zit, because it can become worse and create permanent damage.
- If you accidentally did squeeze, touch, and/or poked the zit, quickly was the part of the place on the skin where the zit popped and wash your hands with soap.
- Don’t scrub your face, but wash your face daily, before sleeping and after waking up.
- Don’t use any kind of harsh soaps/chemical based products on zits.
- If the zit problem gets worse and/or painful, best to see your dermatologist.
Remember everyone goes through the phase, so don’t stress out!