In our previous post, we shared the reasoning behind bad breath now let us look how to treat that.
It is really simple, we just need to make few adjustments in our daily lives that can quickly cure bad breath.
- Always have a mint candy/gum handy- popping in your mouth right after eating will be extremely helpful
- Limit/Stop smoking, alcohol drinking, and tobacco use
- Use mouth wash whenever possible
- Time to take advantage of your floss to get rid of the food that may be stuck in your teeth and gums
- Take time to brush your teeth and brush twice a day or more, if needed
- Skip foods that have strong scent such as onions and garlic
- Drinking lots of water can also provide positive results
If you are still having trouble of getting rid of bad breath, then please be assured it is time to visit your doctor, but before taking that path, try the above tips!
Will share home remedies for bad breath-Be on a lookout:)
Hope everyone’s Valentines Day went well and full of romance! Well back to reality right? I realized I should have covered my next topic earlier but because of many things on my plate, unfortunately didn’t get around posting it. Well it is never too late right?
Have you ever felt sometimes because lack of food, or eating certain foods and beverages, or when you just don’t feel well, you smell something awful…bad breath! It creates awkwardness for you and also for the individual(s) who is/are around you. Well let me assure you as you are not the only one facing this challenge.
If you or someone you know is facing bad breath situation, here we will discuss the reasoning behind it, how to acknowledge, and finally treat it.
Let us start immediately explaining the reasoning behind bad breath:
- Improper oral hygiene
- Not taking care of your teeth and gums
- Alcoholic products
- Lack of Sleep
Well we listed few reasons behind bad breath, in our next post we would like to share the treatments. We would also like to illustrate basic etiquette behavior and words to inform individual(s) who have/are facing bad breath.
It is extremely important to let people know, especially if you are working with them and care about them, because many times when we ignore such symptoms believing it would hurt the our loved ones, we are basically putting them in danger. Sometimes simple things can lead of life threatening disease/illness.
Have a great day!