According to HealthGuide.com, it is important to understand the questions:
Am I in control of stress or is stress controlling me?
- When I feel agitated, do I know how to quickly calm and soothe myself?
- Can I easily let go of my anger?
- Can I turn to others at work to help me calm down and feel better?
- When I come home at night, do I walk in the door feeling alert and relaxed?
- Am I seldom distracted or moody?
- Am I able to recognize upsets that others seem to be experiencing?
- Do I easily turn to friends or family members for a calming influence?
- When my energy is low, do I know how to boost it?
Once you have answered these questions then you can fully understand yourself in stress mode. I don’t want to go in details with stress warning signs and symptoms. Once answering these questions, you should be aware of the situation. I’ll go outline the warning signs and symptoms, but if you have any questions, feel free to post them and/or email me.
Stress Warning Signs and Symptoms:
- Seeing only the negative
- Anxious or racing thoughts
- Constant worrying
- Frequent colds
- Sleeping too much or too little
- Isolating yourself from others
In my next post I would like to share how to de stress and have fun during holidays!
***Happy and Safe Thanksgiving from Diverse Beauty***