I am back for few days! I am happy and ready to provide you information on various Diverse Beauty secrets)
How have you been? Well let us not waste any time and jump right into today’s topic-nails!
Well we usually take The nails and hands, the most two parts of our bodies for granted. We use them on daily basis, everyday of our lives, but yet fail to take care of them as much as we should. Well it is never too late to take care of them, so let us dive in!
We know what nails are but why don’t I quickly define so we are all on same page.
A nail, simply defined. is a horn-like envelope covering the skin of fingers and toes in humans.
Fingernails by Diverse Beauty
Toes Nails by Diverse Beauty
We all are familiar with this phrase, but have you ever realized how true the phrase, “Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.”
- Beauty is what pleases our eye
- Eyes provides us with the important sense-sight!
- Eyes tells the stories of our lives
- Eyes can detect difference between true vs. lies
Our world is looked through our eyes on daily basis; our perspective is through our eyes, and most of all our eyes holds the mysteries and answers to many unimaginable sights.
Let our eyes be beautiful and tell the stories of our lives!
Eyes by Diverse Beauty
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.”
Ok, it is snowing and it is extremely cold and worrying about how we look is not our top priority correct?
I really hope you stopped before answering this question and gave some thought. I will share few tips regarding winter beauty and I assure you it will not take much of your time, and most of all it would make you look beautiful!
Diverse Beauty Winter 2012 Tips:
- Drink water-I know I seem to be repeating that a lot, but it is very true. In wintertime, we don’t really feel thirsty and we end up drinking very less amount of water. Drinking plenty of water helps smooth our skin and provide “life” to it.
- Turn on the humidifier. Our skin becomes really dry quite fast, especially with the harsh winds and chills that are in the air. Our face needs moisturized air that is consistent and soothing.
- Don’t stop using sunscreen because summer is gone. Sun doesn’t disappear in wintertime, so neither should our sunscreen. I use SPF 15 sunscreen in winter, because it protects the skin from sun rays.
- Clean your face on daily basis, if you have extremely dry face, I would urge you to use face mask (which I will be providing various options and ways in my upcoming posts) that would help get rid of dead cell and birth to new skin.
These tips and tricks shouldn’t take too much of your time!
We covered almost all the points that are listed in Beauty Sleep, we have few more and then you guys should understand the importance of washing the make up and all chemicals before going to sleep. Now we are on “Saggy/Old Skin.”
Our skin goes through a lot of challenges on daily basis:
- Weather/temperature changes
- Environment differences-air changes
- Touching-we keep touching and so do other people (hugging, kissing, etc)
- Various number of make up products used
With these listed items and many more that touch our skin, imagine how harsh the conditions our skin faces. If we don’t take care of our skin, it would eventually become saggy/old.
Taking care of our skin keeps us young, healthy, and beautiful!
We looked at the, “Beauty of Oily Skin,” now it is time to see the negative side of having oily skin.
Oily skin can and may cause a negative effect on personal self-esteem, body image, and most of all beauty. Being covered with greasiness and being oily:
- Challenging to find right products to use
- Constantly stressed with acne and breakouts
- Worried about food/beverages to consume
- Uncomfortable in your own skin
- Frequently wash your hands/face
If you are an individual, who has oily skin, you know the challenges that you face on daily basis and it is not fair for you to go through that. I would like to take some time now and keep you posted how to treat oily skin or at least provide you tips on how to decrease oily skin.
Oily Skin in Men-Diverse Beauty