- Healthy Diet–Our body works on what we consume and drink, it is extremely important to understand that. Eating fresh fruits and vegetables, drinking enough water can provide necessary nutritious for the body.
- Exercise-Since our hair grows directly from our body, we have to take care or treat well.
- Trim Regularly-It is important to understand our hair grows bad really fast and getting rid of split ends and other dead hair is important for new healthy hair to grow.
- For Dry Hair use Moisturize Products– I personally use hair oil to moisurize my hair, but one can find variety of products in hair aisle.
- Don’t overwork-Don’t touch your hair frequently and/or brush/comb too much, otherwise it creates hair breakage.
- Take Care of Hair-Don’t use too much heat, chemicals, or other such products in your hair. Mixing unnecessary products in your hair may and can create hair damage and breakage.
- Use Warm Water-Don’t use hot water to wash your hair, instead go for warm water and to condition use cool/cold water.
- Don’t Stress-If one worries/stresses a lot, it creates our body to overwork and that can damage hair as well.
Hope this helps, because I use them and it has helped me and many others. Good Luck!