I already posted simple lip care information earlier, this post will provide other aspect of additional lip care, especially the daily habits we carry with us and we don’t realize how negatively it effects us.
- Use a lip balm on daily basis. A good quality lip balm should contain moisturizing agents such as
- Jojoba oil
- Shea butter
- Vitamin E
- SPF 6 or more (I personally use SPF 15)
- In take of Fruits and Vegetables. Vitamins helps our lips become oft and smooth.
- Drink water. Less intake of water usually leads to chapped lips.
- Avoid and/or decrease smoking and alcohol intake. Smoking causes lips to become dark and wrinkles, while alcohol can dry lips.
Friends, I know many of these are challenging for many of us, but we can do one step at time!