In our post, Nails, we provided the definition, now let us explore the Nail care!
We explained Nails Do’s now let us look at Nails Dont’s.
- Try not to use nail products that contain formaldehyde or toluene, they can damage your nails and can negatively effect your health
- Don’t use your fingernails as tools to pry things open, to fix stuff, to grasp items, and etc
- Not a good idea to soak nails in water for long time, they become weak and easily to break
- Don’t go overboard with nail polish remover, remember it is made from chemicals, so use when needed and in small amounts
- Don’t try to push the cuticles, let them grow freely
- Don’t bite your nails, it is disgusting and can leave teeth marks on your nails
- If your nails are long, don’t chew on them or break them, but cut them cleanly
- If your nails hurt, don’t ignore the pain, get appropriate medical attention
It is always a good idea, if unsure what to do go to the salon and/or to pharmacy store to see the specialists.