Well here we are with new ideas and home remedies regarding pimples, unless otherwise noted, as we previously had promised. Let us know what you think and if you tried any/all of these, let us know your feedback:)
- 1 tbl spoon full of besan, add it to rice powder, some water to it, and apply the mixture of your face. This remedy is helpful for both pimples and blackheads. As the rice powder is very useful for scrubbing.
- Combine lemon juice and rose water in equal quantities. Apply this mixture on the affected area. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Lemon juice can also be applied in combination with an equal amount of groundnut oil. Apply this mixture on the affected area. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Lemon juice can also be added to sandalwood powder. Apply this mixture on the affected area. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results.
- Rubbing garlic on the affected area several times in a day can also be quite effective. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results
- Regularly applying the pulp of ripe tomatoes on the face for about an half an hr to an hour can be effective
- Cucumber pulp can also be used in the same way with the same results
- Raw papaya juice can be applied on the face for about an half an hr to an hour can be effective
- Simply applying freshly extracted mint juice serves as one of the easiest possible natural home remedies
- Applying a mixture of coriander juice and some turmeric is an effective home remedy
- Applying a mixture of mint juice and some turmeric is an effective home remedy
- Take two to three teaspoons of dried basil leaves and add to one cup water and boil the mixture for about 15-20 minutes. After the mixture is cooled apply it on the affected area. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results
- Mix some water in a mixture of crushed margosa (neem) leaves and turmeric to make a fine paste. Apply mixture on the pimples, leave it for about half an hour. Wash it off. Repeat the session a few times per week to have the desired results
We have many more remedies, so we will continue in our next post, but please note that we haven’t tried any of the above remedies yet and so we are not sure if it works as of now. When you try, please make sure you are not allergic to any ingredient, please test a little bit first before apply any of the above applications/mixtures on effected areas.
Let us continue with our remedies that were emailed to us by you for compilation. In our previous post, we shared Home Remedies for Blackheads and now we will continue with pimples. Before we begin with home remedies for pimples, we want to remind you that it is extremely what one eats.
Good idea to eat
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat variety of fresh fruits
- Go for plenty of veggies
- Going for good amount of grains for healthy and balance diet
- Corns, sunflowers, and safflowers are known for therapeutic properties for curing as well as preventing pimples
Eating Habit can be Beauty or Ugly by Diverse Beauty
Staying far from and/or limiting intake
- Staying far from fat and oily foods
- Caffeinated and sugary products are harmful
- Junk food
In our post, Nails, we provided the definition, now let us explore the Nail care!
We explained Nails Do’s now let us look at Nails Dont’s.
- Try not to use nail products that contain formaldehyde or toluene, they can damage your nails and can negatively effect your health
- Don’t use your fingernails as tools to pry things open, to fix stuff, to grasp items, and etc
- Not a good idea to soak nails in water for long time, they become weak and easily to break
- Don’t go overboard with nail polish remover, remember it is made from chemicals, so use when needed and in small amounts
- Don’t try to push the cuticles, let them grow freely
- Don’t bite your nails, it is disgusting and can leave teeth marks on your nails
- If your nails are long, don’t chew on them or break them, but cut them cleanly
- If your nails hurt, don’t ignore the pain, get appropriate medical attention
It is always a good idea, if unsure what to do go to the salon and/or to pharmacy store to see the specialists.
In our previous post, Nails, we provided the definition, now let us explore the Nail care!
Going to the salon and getting nails is seriously part one, but what about taking care of them after that.
Let us first look at Nails Do’s and then next time we will cover Nails Dont’s.
- In order prevent nails from breaking and splitting, do coat the outside of the nails with polish
- Even it can be painful it is important to moisturize the cuticle area to prevent cracking and peeling
- I know it can be a hassle, but wearing gloves for chores and jobs, it can help nails from becoming weak.
- Most nail abuse comes from working an in office environment such as filing, opening letters, typing, and etc, do use appropriate tools for the work, instead of relying on the nail power
- Using hand cream is very good idea, it keeps nails moisturized
- In order to prevent our hand and nails from sun damage, it is crucial to use sunscreen at all times
- Very important to use clean nail files and clean nails with clean equipment so the bacteria and germs don’t spread
- If your nails have bacteria, treat it immediately by:
- Visiting pharmacy store and purchasing antibacterial creams and ointments
- Going to salon and getting advice from the nail specialist
I hope these tips help you. See ya in the next post!
I am back for few days! I am happy and ready to provide you information on various Diverse Beauty secrets)
How have you been? Well let us not waste any time and jump right into today’s topic-nails!
Well we usually take The nails and hands, the most two parts of our bodies for granted. We use them on daily basis, everyday of our lives, but yet fail to take care of them as much as we should. Well it is never too late to take care of them, so let us dive in!
We know what nails are but why don’t I quickly define so we are all on same page.
A nail, simply defined. is a horn-like envelope covering the skin of fingers and toes in humans.
Fingernails by Diverse Beauty
Toes Nails by Diverse Beauty
Many people (men and women) hesitate to use soap on their skin, since:certain companies used animal fats and vegetable oils in their soaps to make it “look beautiful.”
Now that aspect has completely changed, soap industries have listened to their users concerns and have adapted different way of making the product, which is more healthy to skin.
Reality, currently you would be able to find variety of options of soaps to use. Go for milder and moisturizers soaps, which doesn’t dry your skin but provides cleaning beauty.
Ok, it is snowing and it is extremely cold and worrying about how we look is not our top priority correct?
I really hope you stopped before answering this question and gave some thought. I will share few tips regarding winter beauty and I assure you it will not take much of your time, and most of all it would make you look beautiful!
Diverse Beauty Winter 2012 Tips:
- Drink water-I know I seem to be repeating that a lot, but it is very true. In wintertime, we don’t really feel thirsty and we end up drinking very less amount of water. Drinking plenty of water helps smooth our skin and provide “life” to it.
- Turn on the humidifier. Our skin becomes really dry quite fast, especially with the harsh winds and chills that are in the air. Our face needs moisturized air that is consistent and soothing.
- Don’t stop using sunscreen because summer is gone. Sun doesn’t disappear in wintertime, so neither should our sunscreen. I use SPF 15 sunscreen in winter, because it protects the skin from sun rays.
- Clean your face on daily basis, if you have extremely dry face, I would urge you to use face mask (which I will be providing various options and ways in my upcoming posts) that would help get rid of dead cell and birth to new skin.
These tips and tricks shouldn’t take too much of your time!